HYBRID EVENT: RESILIENCE AND THE ROLE OF AN INFRASTRUCTURE LED RECOVERY
“Resilience and the Role of an Infrastructure Led Recovery” explores how we intend to build a sustainable future in a “new normal” world.
Session themes will include the critical role of leadership in the context of the mega trends we’re navigating, improving industry productivity, achieving resource efficiencies, accelerating net zero carbon emissions, and leveraging investment for more resilient assets.
An impacts and innovation’s workshop will round out the day, with an outstanding speaker line-up… so lock in the date now!
Tickets for attending the conference on the day include:
- Access to all sessions and panels
- Opportunities to participate in Q and A’s with all speakers
- Access to ISupply exhibitions
- Opportunities for networking, share knowledge and connect
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided
- Access to the recorded live stream
To purchase your tickets click here