Industry Briefing: Discover the future of Sustainable Site Facilities
The site facilities used around Australia today can have major environment impacts upon the sites and projects on which they're used, major health and wellbeing impacts upon their occupants, and major economic impacts on the success of our projects and the way in which companies 'walk the talk'. So how can we do better?
The RCLG Sustainable Site Facility requirements have been developed to help you with a list of best practice sustainability criteria which construction site facilities should strive to achieve as a minimum, based on industry consensus on what constitutes best practice in the areas of internal environment quality, energy use, water use, and resource efficiency.
Come along to this FREE industry event, held in collaboration between the Supply Chain Sustainability School, the Responsible Construction Leadership Group and the Australian Constructors Association and:
- Hear from industry leaders about best practice in Sustainable Site Facilities
- Recognise the impacts that site facilities can have on social, environmental and economic outcomes
- Learn how industry rating tools are assessing and rewarding best practice in this area
- Understand how your projects can incorporate Sustainable Site Facilities
- Hear how site facilities will be changing over the next 5-10 years.
Speakers will include:
- Robin Mellon, Chief Executive Officer, Supply Chain Sustainability School
- Nicole Boyd, Development Manager, Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia
- Matt Williams, Sustainability Manager NSW / ACT, Lendlease
- Lindsay Le Compte, Executive Director, Australian Constructors Association
- Hugh Chapman, Principal Manager Environment, Sustainability & Planning, Sydney Metro Northwest
- Representatives from leading site facilities manufacturing organisations.
For more information, or to register, please click here.