Please renew your ISAP accreditation before Friday, 14th
If you have not completed the ISAP exam and paid the renewal fee by the due date, access to the ISAP resources will cease after the due date.
How to Complete the Exam
Access the 2020–2021 ISAP Renewal exam here
Individuals have two attempts to pass the exam. You can start and finish the exam on different dates.
You can go back to review your answers before submitting.
You must answer all questions.
You must achieve a 75% mark
Payment must be made through the ISCA website. Please head to the Renew ISAP option in your profile page and follow the payment process. Please fill in ALL sections of the renewal section.
If your organisation is paying your renewal fee please add the invoice number they have been provided with, in the payment section.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
1. What are the payment methods that I can use to pay for my ISAP renewal fee?
A: Credit card and/or invoice
2. Cannot remember my website login details?
A: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible to help you reinstate your account.
3. I cannot download my certificate/the certificate link isn’t working.
A: Email email@example.com with as much information as possible and they will issue a certificate to you.
4. I’m not sure if my organisation has paid for me, can ISCA advise?
A: Contact your Finance department to confirm whether you are on their ISAP payment list prior to logging into the ISAP portal.You will also need the invoice number your organisation has been issued with to complete your online payment.
5. My organisation has paid for my renewal, but I have received an invoice. What should I do?
A: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible including your invoice number AND the invoice number your organisation was issued, and we will check our records.Occasionally glitches in the system occur – we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
6. I had to stop my exam before I finished it. Can I still complete it?
A: Yes! Just log back in and start where you left off.
7. I want to check my answers before I submit my exam, can I do this?
A: Yes, you can go back before submitting your answers.When you are confident with your answers just submit.
8. I have a complaint/comment about the exam / renewal process – who do I contact?
A: We welcome your constructive feedback and encourage you to email email@example.com with as much information as possible and they will respond to your issue. I f Training do not have the answer, they will forward your issue to the relevant section for response.
9. What happens if I don’t renew my ISAP accreditation on time?
A: Individuals will have access to complete the exam by Friday, 14th August 2020. If you have not completed the ISAP exam and paid the renewal fee by the due date, access to the ISAP resources will cease after the due date.