Job Vacancy: IS Sustainability Lead
Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) is a member-based not for profit industry council. We are a certified social enterprise and the peak industry body for progressing sustainability outcomes in infrastructure, including transport, utilities and social assets. ISCA owns and administers the IS Rating Scheme, one of the world's most comprehensive rating schemes for evaluating the sustainability of the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. ISCA’s commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals was recognised at the prestigious Banksia Sustainability Awards by being named 2019 Gold Banksia Award recipient.
We are a collaborative team united by our passion of making an impact bigger than we can each achieve individually.
We are changing the way we are delivering and service our rating partners. This newly created role will provide technical support to the IS project management team, that interface directly with all rating partners.
- Providing sustainability advice and training to proponents, asset owners and delivery and maintenance teams
- Managing expert reference panels to deliver specialist technical clarification and scheme updates
- Manage the governance and continual improvement process for the IS Rating Scheme
- Oversee and curate IS data for 3rd party utilisation, such as use for ESG management by the financial sector
- Lead IS data analytics to identify performance trends within infrastructure asset classes, and generate thought leadership
- Representing ISCA as our technical lead at public forums on the rating scheme and ISCA activities
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary degree in sustainability, engineering, science, economics, social studies or related area
- At least 5 years’ experience in the built environment in a role focused on sustainability, environment, economic, social management or similar areas
- Working knowledge of national or international sustainability rating tools
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
PD Infrastructure Sustainability Lead
How to Apply:
Please can you send your resume and a one page covering letter outlining your relevant experience, skills and qualifications to email@example.com, using the subject line: IS Sustainability Lead application via EthicalJobs, by the 3rd of February 2020.
Enquiries can be addressed to Toby Gray | Head of Sustainability
You must have the right to live and work in Australia and preferably be an Australian resident or have a long-term visa with full working rights.