This project by Thiess (now CPB Contractors) achieved a 'Commended' as built v1.0 IS Rating.
Wynyard Walk is a new pedestrian tunnel within the Wynyard precinct of Sydney’s CBD. It will provide a world class, fully accessible pedestrian link between below-ground Wynyard station, the above-ground footpath networks, and the developing western corridor of the CBD and Barangaroo via a pedestrian bridge.
"Thiess appreciates the importance of this high-profile project and has decided to pursue an IS rating to promote and achieve recognition of excellence in sustainable design and construction."
Nick Kouvaris, Project Director, Thiess Pty Ltd
- Rating Type Rail
- Registered Date January 2015
- Certification Date March 2017
- Practical Completion January 2015
- State NSW
- Suburb Sydney CBD
- Assessor Stephanie Barlow
- Capital Value $286 Million
- Other Key Stakeholders Transport for NSW
To find out more about this project, visit the TfNSW webite.