2018 Annual Conference
October 16-18, Sydney | Tickets are now on sale
Australian Technology Park, Eveleigh
Join the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) for the largest IS Annual Conference to date. The three day conference will take place on the 16th and 17th October, with a site tour and IS practitioners day on the 18th October. The conference is intended to explore recent trends and emerging topics in Australasia's infrastructure; to interact, discuss and dissect details of current sustainable projects; to facilitate networking between the continent's IS community; and to create an environment for learning, inspiration and knowledge sharing.
2018 Awards Gala Dinner
October 17, Sydney | Tickets are now on sale
The Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) Awards return for its fifth year. Hosted by Logie award winning comedian and Utopia star Dilruk Jayasinha, the awards are a celebration of the wonderful contribution of industry to sustainable infrastructure. The black-tie evening consists of a sustainable three-course gala dinner and will be attended by up to 300 industry stakeholders.
This year, there will be six awards for the first time:
- IS Individual Leadership Award - Recognising the individual who best exhibits the most outstanding performance, leadership and greatest contribution to advancing infrastructure sustainability in Australasia.
- IS Emerging Individual Leader - As above, but aged 30 years or younger.
- IS Organisational Leadership Award - This award recognises the organisation that exhibits the most outstanding performance, leadership and greatest contribution to advancing infrastructure sustainability in Australasia.
- IS Innovation and Impact Award - Celebrating the infrastructure project which demonstrates the most impressive implementation of innovation.
- IS Outstanding Achievement Award, Design - This award recognises the project which achieved the highest design rating between October 2017 - October 2018.
- IS Outstanding Achievement Award, As Built - This award recognises the project which achieved the highest as built rating between October 2017 - October 2018.