Canberra 30-31 May | IS Training for Professionals | Design and As Built
May 30, 2018 at 8:30am - 4:30pm | Canberra,.
A must have for professionals currently using the IS rating scheme (v1.2 Design and As Built) to pursue a Certified rating or who are planning to use the IS rating scheme in the near future.
Successful completion of this course, participants will achieve accreditation as an IS Accredited Professional (ISAP) and be recognised as an experienced IS rating scheme professional
By the end of this course, participants should be able to use the IS rating scheme to achieve an IS Certified Design and As Built Rating.
- 2 days of face to face training
- Participants will be required to do some pre-reading before attending the session
An optional add-on (2x90 min webinars) is available for IS Operations
TO REGISTER FOR THE OPTIONAL ADD-ON, CLICK THROUGH TO THE INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION FIELD AND TICK THE BOX TO ‘REGISTER IS OPERATIONS’. THIS WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE THE CART.
- Explain the key concepts and costs and benefits of the IS rating scheme
- Prepare an IS rating scheme strategy and implementation plan
- Identify key components of the IS rating process to complete a self-assessment for a registered rating.
- Define a base case and complete a base case proposal ready for verification
- find key information in the IS Technical Manual
- Interpret IS categories and credits and describe appropriate evidence for the pursuit of a certified IS rating.
Date and time
30-31 May | 8.30-4.30pm both days
IS Operations Add On Webinars: 3 July | 11.00-12.30 & 1.30-3.00pm
Non member: $1995
Add-on IS Operations Webinars: $255