This project by VicRoads has registered for a Design v1.2 IS Rating.
Echuca in Victoria and Moama in New South Wales are connected by a single Murray River Bridge, which was built in 1878.
A new bridge will connect the Murray Valley Highway and Warren Street at Echuca with the Cobb Highway at Perricoota Road in Moama.
The project will be constructed in four stages:
- Murray Valley Highway/ Warren Street roundabout
- Warren Street upgrades
- New bridge road (over the Campaspe and Murray River)
- Upgrades to the Cobb Highway/Meninya Street/Perricoota Road intersections
- Rating Type Road
- Registered Date January 2018
- State VIC
- Suburb Echuca
- Capital Value $280 Million
To find out more about this project, visit Victoria's Big Build website.