IS Operations | Webinar | 23 May 2019
May 23, 2019 at 11am - 3pm | Webex ,.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to benchmark sustainability performance through achieving a certified IS Operations rating and drive continuous improvement into the future.
Successful completion of this course, participants will achieve accreditation as an IS Accredited Professional (ISAP) and be recognised as an experienced IS rating scheme professional.
This training is suitable for operators (this could include people dealing with operations, maintenance or associated capital works), consultants and infrastructure planners who want to understand the detail in the IS Operations rating scheme.
- Explain the key concepts and costs and benefits of the IS rating scheme
- Identify material issues and map key risks & opportunities using the IS weightings assessment
- Identify suitable base case resource use data for comparative benchmarking with current monitored data
- Find key information in the IS Technical Manual
- Interpret IS categories and credits and describe appropriate evidence for the pursuit of a certified IS rating
ISAP Price: Included in the fee for the IS Design and As Built Training
Non-ISAP Price: $450.00
(All fees are inclusive of GST)
To view terms and conditions please click here.