Logan Enhancement Project Certification Celebration
July 27, 2018 at 12pm - 2pm | Karawatha Forest Discovery Centre, 149 Acacia Rd Karawatha, QLD 4117 Australia.
Join ISCA in celebrating the IS Design rating certification of Transurban Queensland's $512 million Logan Enhancement Project. The project is currently under construction, and involves an upgrade of the Logan and Gateway motorways that will improve reliability and efficiency for road users. If you are a stakeholder of the project or an ISCA member in Queensland, join us in this celebration.
When: 27th of July, 2018, 12.00pm to 2.00pm
Location: Karawatha Forest Discovery Centre, 149 Acacia Road, Karawatha Please note the centre is located 11kms from Brisbane CBD. Plenty of onsite parking is available.
Speakers for the event:
- Professor Darryl Jones (Behavioural Ecologist, Griffith University)
- Andy Richardson (Transurban Queensland Project Director, Logan Enhancement Project)
- Sydney Phillips (CPB Contractors Project Director, Logan Enhancement Project)
- Matt Brennan (Transurban Head of Sustainability)
- Ainsley Simpson (COO, Acting CEO, ISCA)
This is a free event for ISCA members.