Melbourne 4 June | Materials Calculator V1.2 Course
June 04, 2019 at 8:30am - 12:30pm | Saxons Training Facility, 500 Collins St Melbourne, VIC 3000 Australia.
By the end of this workshop, participants should be able to understand what the IS Materials Calculator is, how the V1.2 version of the calculator works and how to model their project using the calculator.
The IS Materials Calculator evaluates environmental impacts in relation to use of materials on infrastructure projects and assets. This short interactive course provides guidance on how using the calculator will enhance the application and outcomes for the Mat-1 credit in the IS V1.2 rating tool, and how the calculator can support the project modelling process.
• IS Materials Calculator overview
• Using the calculator
• Practical example
• Updates to the calculator
• ISupply Program
• Understand the features and benefits of the IS Materials Calculator.
• Apply the IS Materials Calculator to the IS rating process.
• Use the calculator to enhance the application and outcomes for the Mat-1 credit in the IS V1.2 rating tool
½ Day, hosted interactive
$690 members, $850 Non-members (up to 20 participants)
Sustainability professionals involved in applying the IS rating scheme to their project.