This project by SA Water has registered for a Design v1.2 IS Rating.
The existing wastewater treatment plant is located south east of the Murray Bridge township and adjacent to the River Murray and was constructed in 1970. Since this time Murray Bridge has grown significantly and, with further population growth expected in coming years there is a need for additional wastewater (sewage) treatment capacity.
What infrastructure will be developed:
- New wastewater treatment facility
- Underground pipelines connecting the new wastewater treatment plant and the Murray Bridge Township
- New and upgraded pumping stations along the pipeline routes.
The wastewater treatment plant will be constructed to accommodate the existing and proposed future urban growth of Murray Bridge on the western side of the River.
- Rating Type Water
- Registered Date November 2017
- Practical completion March 2020
- State SA
- Suburb Brinkley
- Assessor Charmaine Noack
- Capital Value $52.54 Million
- Other key stakeholders John Holland
To find out more about this project, visit the SA Water website.