This project by LendLease has registered for a Design v1.2 IS Rating.
The Pacific Motorway southbound in the vicinity of the Gateway Motorway merge at Eight Mile Plains is currently experiencing high levels of congestion. It is operating over capacity during the afternoon peak resulting in significant delays and unreliable travel times. The upgrade of the southbound section of the Pacific Motorway M1/M3/Gateway merge will improve these congestion issues.
The upgrade includes:
- up to 5 southbound lanes on the Pacific Motorway between Eight Mile Plains and Rochedale South (Exit 19)
- the relocation of the existing bus entry from the Eight Mile Plains Bus Station onto the Pacific Motorway
- replacement of the Underwood Road bridge to a new 4 lane overpass
- managed motorway technologies from Klumpp Road to Rochedale Road.
- Rating Type Road
- Registered Date November 2017
- State QLD
- Suburb Eight Mile Plains
- Assessor Mark Sawatzki
- Capital Value $170 Million
- Other Key Stakeholders Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR)
To find out more about this project, visit the TMR website.