Perth 13-14 March | ISv2.0 Training for Professionals | Design & As Built
March 13, 2019 at 8:30am - 4:30pm | Saxons Training Facility,.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to use the IS rating scheme to achieve an IS Certified Design, As Built and Operations Rating.
- 2 days of face to face training
- Participants will be required to do some pre-reading before attending the session
- IS Operations webinar included in cost (2 x 90 minute sessions)
- Explain the key concepts and costs and benefits of the IS rating scheme
- Prepare an IS rating scheme strategy and implementation plan
- Identify key components of the IS rating process to complete a self-assessment for a registered rating.
- Define a base case and complete a base case proposal ready for verification
- Find key information in the IS Technical Manual
- Interpret IS categories and credits and describe appropriate evidence for the pursuit of a certified IS rating
Date and timeDesign and As Built: 13-14 March | 8.30am-4.30pm both days
All fees quoted are per person, in Australian dollars and include GST. ISCA Member discounts are applicable to employees of member organisation only. All credit card payments will incur an additional 3.5% fee.
To view terms and conditions please click here.