Registrations now open for a sustainable procurement event in Brisbane
ISCA and Queensland Government Department of Environment and Science (DES) are partnering to deliver a sustainable procurement breakfast event in Brisbane on 7th March. John Holland Group have kindly agreed to host the two hour event at their Brisbane HQ.
7.30am - 9.30am - 1000 Ann St, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
- Colin Matthews (Regional Manager - John Holland) An Introduction and welcome to country.
- Kimberley Dripps (Assistant Director-General and Chief Advisor, Queensland Government Procurement) A QLD Government perspective on sustainable procurement.
- Jean-Louis Haie (Director - Action Sustainability Asia Pacific) on ISO Standard 20 400.
- Antony Sprigg (CEO - ISCA) Sustainable procurement in infrastructure.
- Monique Cornish (Principal Advisor - Tonkin + Taylor) The measurement of sustainable procurement in IS version 2.0
- Robin Mellon (CEO - Supply Chain Sustainability School) - Educating and enabling the best supply chain for sustainable procurement.
- Mark Daniels (Head of Market & Sector Development - Social Traders) - A social enterprise perspective.
- Q+A panel session with all speakers.
This event has a capacity of 40 people - register today to avoid disappointment.