Relationship Manager Job Position at ISCA
Join the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) as our Relationship Manager. Be part of a team that enjoys driving change, creating value and making a genuine impact.
You will be responsible for implementing our market engagement strategy to drive member value as well as execute annual acquisition and retention activities across the infrastructure supply chain.
The Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) is a member-based not-for-profit and the peak industry body for advancing sustainability outcomes. ISCA's purpose is to accelerate sustainability in infrastructure. ISCA is a valued membership organisation representing all key stakeholder groups associated with the infrastructure supply chain, and actively pursues engagement through our IS rating scheme, building market capability, working with partners to innovate and actively share successes to catalyse positive outcomes for communities, the workforce, environment and economy.
Role and Responsibilities
The Relationship Manager supports the delivery of the Engagement and Innovation strategic areas to drive member value as well as annual acquisition and retention activities. Reporting to the General Manager, Infrastructure Innovation, you will work closely with the ISCA team and industry stakeholders. You will implement our market engagement strategy creating value for members and raising awareness about all to ISCA offerings (such as ratings, training and workshops, policy mapping, etc.). In addition to managing the day-today requirements of our growing member base and ISupply program you will establish new member relationships across the supply chain.
Knowledge & Experience
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- At least three years' experience working in:
- business development, relationship management or sales roles; and/or
- the sustainability, infrastructure, construction, property or heavy industries sector/s
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and manage stakeholder expectations
- A positive, proactive and energetic approach to business
- A client centric approach
- Professional and organised manner
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
Desirable Knowledge & Experience
- Suitable qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience working for a small business, not-for-profit or industry body
- Experience working with the infrastructure supply chain
- Experience working with all levels of Government
How to apply
Send along your resume (no more than 3 pages) and a 1-page cover letter outlining how you meet the position, and why you would like to join our team to email@example.com before Sunday 23rd September 2018.
ISCA is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity of all kinds. We encourage all people to apply.
Applications received will be removed of any identifying information such as gender, race, age, parental status, disability or sexual orientation to limit unconscious bias before being provided to the hiring manager.