TfNSW INVITATION ONLY COURSE Sydney 11-12 March| IS Training for Professionals | Design & As Built
March 11, 2019 at 8:30am - 4:30pm | Transport for NSW, Sydney Metro Offices, Level 43 680 George Street Sydney Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia.
TfNSW INVITATION ONLY COURSE
Please note this course is only for participants specifically invited by Transport for NSW to attend.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to use the IS rating scheme to achieve an IS Certified Design and As Built Rating.
- 2 days of face to face training
- Participants will be required to do some pre-reading before attending the session
An optional add-on (2x90 min webinars) is available for IS Operations
- Explain the key concepts and costs and benefits of the IS rating scheme
- Prepare an IS rating scheme strategy and implementation plan
- Identify key components of the IS rating process to complete a self-assessment for a registered rating.
- Define a base case and complete a base case proposal ready for verification
- Find key information in the IS Technical Manual
- Interpret IS categories and credits and describe appropriate evidence for the pursuit of a certified IS rating
Date and time
Design and As Built: 11-12 March| 8.30-4.30pm both days
$2,293.50 inclusive of GST
All fees quoted are per person, in Australian dollars and include GST. All credit card payments will incur an additional 3.5% fee.
If you would like to pay via invoice, rather than credit card, please click here.
To view terms and conditions please click here.