Sydney 14-15 November | ISv1.2 Training for Professionals | Design & As Built
November 14, 2018 at 8:30am - 4:30pm | Saxons Training Facility, 10-10 Barrack St Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia.
A must have for professionals currently using the IS rating scheme (v1.2 Design and As Built) to pursue a Certified rating or who are planning to use the IS rating scheme in the near future.
Successful completion of this course, participants will achieve accreditation as an IS Accredited Professional (ISAP) and be recognised as an experienced IS rating scheme professional.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to use the IS rating scheme to achieve an IS Certified Design and As Built Rating.
- 2 days of face to face training
- Participants will be required to do some pre-reading before attending the session
An optional add-on (2x90 min webinars) is available for IS Operations
- Explain the key concepts and costs and benefits of the IS rating scheme
- Prepare an IS rating scheme strategy and implementation plan
- Identify key components of the IS rating process to complete a self-assessment for a registered rating.
- Define a base case and complete a base case proposal ready for verification
- Find key information in the IS Technical Manual
- Interpret IS categories and credits and describe appropriate evidence for the pursuit of a certified IS rating
Date and time
Design and As Built: 14-15 November | 8.30am-4.30pm both days
Non member: $2,277.00
(All fees are inclusive of GST)
All fees quoted are per person, in Australian dollars and include GST. ISCA Member discounts are applicable to employees of member organisation only. All credit card payments will incur an additional 3.5% fee.
If you would like to pay via invoice, rather than credit card, please click here.
To view terms and conditions please click here.