The Future of Infrastructure
ISCA member AECOM have recently published a report about the Future of Infrastructure. The publication contains expert opinions from around the world on the challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Funding and Financing - Finding solutions in a resource-constrained environment
- New approchaes to delivering future infrastructure
- Skills 2030 - How to build the future workforce
- Resilience - Future proofing and mitigating physical and digital attacks
- Innovation - Take a trip to a day in the life of 2030
To visit their website and download the e-magazine, click here.