Our commitment to sustainability education
ISCA offers a wide suite of training courses catered to people and organisation with different requirements. Whether you are new to infrastructure sustainability and the IS Rating Scheme, or are an existing ISAP in need of a knowledge top up, we offer a suite of training to meet your needs. Please read the below for descriptions on each course, and see our training calendar thereafter.
New to ISCA/ IS Rating Scheme
Introduction to Infrastructure Sustainability (Webinar/ In-house*) – for people new to ISCA, the rating tool and/or sustainability. $125 for ISCA members/ $145 for non-members
- IS Training for Project Managers (In-house) – suitable for Leaders and managers with accountability for setting and meeting sustainability objectives for projects or assets pursuing an IS Rating. $2850 for ISCA members/ $3280 for non-members
- Infrastructure Sustainability in Planning (In-house) – for professionals involved in infrastructure planning (initiation, development and procurement) with responsibility over building sustainability into the project development phase. $850 for ISCA members/ $980 for non-members
Become an IS Accredited Professional (ISAP)
ISv1.2 Training for Professionals | Design and As Built (Two day class/ In-house*) – Become an ISAP. For professionals using the IS v1.2 Design and As Built to pursue a Certified rating or who need to pursue a rating in the future. By the end of this course, participants should be able to use the IS rating scheme to achieve an IS Certified Design and As Built Rating.
- $1800 for ISCA members/ $2070 for non-members (two day course)
- $1650 for ISCA members/ $1890 for non-members (in house)*
IS Training for Operations (Webinar) - This training is suitable for operators (this could include people dealing with operations, maintenance or associated capital works), consultants and infrastructure planners who want to understand the detail in the IS Operations rating scheme. Must have completed IS Training for Professionals | Design and As Built $285 for ISCA members/ $330 for non-members
- IS Accredited Professionals Updates (Webinar) – for existing ISAPs who wish to maintain their accreditation and key stakeholders who want to understand the benefits and changes made to ISv1.2 Design and As Built. Must have completed IS Training for Professionals | Design and As Built Free for ISAPS
Additional Training Courses
ISupply Training (webinar) - These webinars are designed for current members who would like to register for the ISupply program and learn how to create an ISupply directory entry.
- IS Version 2.0 Unwrapped (webinar) - These webinars are suitable for sustainability professionals who need to get a handle on the new V2.0 content as well as category owners who will be responsible for implementing particular aspects of the tool throughout planning, design or construction. $125 for ISCA members/ $145 for non-members
Please see below the list of training courses we have available. If you would like to request a training course, or would like more information about training courses, please get in touch with email@example.com
*in-house training available according to demand - please get in touch.