Our commitment to sustainability education
ISCA is uniquely positioned to deliver a diverse range of capacity-building activities into the infrastructure market in relation to sustainability best practice, the IS rating, as well as peer to peer knowledge sharing. ISCA's extensive industry and academic networks means it has unparalleled access to a wide range of subject matter experts to help develop and deliver specialist knowledge to the market.
ISCA can deliver these activities through face to face training, Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) and various e-learning modes, as well as via its networking events, seminars and conferences. Courses can be delivered publicly, in-house or as programs tailored to specific organisational learning needs.
ISCA’s training courses are expertly constructed using recognised training methods that maximise learning and deliver measurable outcomes for participants.
Apart from Australia, ISCA has the capability to deliver capacity-building activities anywhere in the world in collaboration with local partners.
ISCA also supports other academic, industry and professional bodies with their members’ capacity building and CPD activities.
Please read the below for descriptions on each course, and see our training calendar in the link above.
New to ISCA/ IS Rating Scheme
Introduction to Infrastructure Sustainability (Webinar/ In-house*) – for people new to ISCA, the rating tool and/or sustainability. $125 for ISCA members/ $145 for non-members
- IS Training for Project Managers (In-house) – suitable for Leaders and managers with accountability for setting and meeting sustainability objectives for projects or assets pursuing an IS Rating. $2850 for ISCA members/ $3280 for non-members
- Infrastructure Sustainability in Planning (In-house) – for professionals involved in infrastructure planning (initiation, development and procurement) with responsibility over building sustainability into the project development phase. $850 for ISCA members/ $980 for non-members
Become an IS Accredited Professional (ISAP)
ISv1.2 Training for Professionals | Design and As Built (Two day class/ In-house*) – Become an ISAP. For professionals using the IS v1.2 Design and As Built to pursue a Certified rating or who need to pursue a rating in the future. By the end of this course, participants should be able to use the IS rating scheme to achieve an IS Certified Design and As Built Rating.
- $2085 for ISCA members/ $2400 for non-members (two day course - Price now includes IS Operations webinar)
- $1650 for ISCA members/ $1890 for non-members (in house)*
IS Training for Operations (Webinar) - This training is suitable for operators (this could include people dealing with operations, maintenance or associated capital works), consultants and infrastructure planners who want to understand the detail in the IS Operations rating scheme. Must have completed IS Training for Professionals | Design and As Built $285 for ISCA members/ $330 for non-members
- IS Accredited Professionals Updates (Webinar) – for existing ISAPs who wish to maintain their accreditation and key stakeholders who want to understand the benefits and changes made to ISv1.2 Design and As Built. Must have completed IS Training for Professionals | Design and As Built Free for ISAPS
Additional Training Courses
ISupply Training (webinar) - These webinars are designed for current members who would like to register for the ISupply program and learn how to create an ISupply directory entry.
- Key Features of IS Version 2.0 (webinar)- These free 2 hour webinars are aimed to update ISCA Accredited Sustainability Professionals (ISAPs) on the new V2.0 rating tool. Free for ISAPs (not available to non-ISAPs).
Please see below the list of training courses we have available. If you would like to request a training course, or would like more information about training courses, please get in touch with email@example.com
*in-house training available according to demand - please get in touch.