Version 2.0 Webinar 9 August | Resilience Category
August 09, 2018 at 11:30am - 1:30pm | Version 2.0 Webinar 9 August | Resilience Category,.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to explain the intent and application of the Resilience category and develop initiatives to advance sustainability outcomes through the IS rating scheme.
- 2 hour interactive webinar
- Facilitated by category author
- Rapid application
1. Explain the structure of IS v2.0 and summarise and compare the updates or additions
2. Discover the different approaches to each credit and analyse possible evidence to be presented
3. Propose potential opportunities and describe the principles to be applied to maximise outcomes
4. Design an initiative which summarises supporting categories and lists potential collaborators and contributors for amplifying your impact
Date and Time
9 August | 11.30-1.30pm (EST)
Non Member: $170.50
(All fees are inclusive of GST)
* Please login to receive discounted pricing. Discounts will be applied in the cart when you checkout.
All fees quoted are per person, in Australian dollars and include GST. ISCA Member discounts are applicable to employees of member organisation only. All credit card payments will incur an additional 3.5% fee.
If you would like to pay via invoice, rather than credit card, please click here
To view terms and conditions please click here.