Webinars 8 May & 22 May | Infrastructure Sustainability Training for Suppliers
May 08, 2018 at 1pm - 3pm | Webinar,.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to define and articulate their organisation’s IS value proposition.
- 2 x 2 hour interactive sessions
- Delivered using a virtual meeting room
- Partnering with ISCA: how your business can gain a competitive advantage through ISCA
- The IS rating scheme: identify relevant aspects of the IS rating scheme for your product or service
- Sustainability outcomes: communicate how your products and services help achieve sustainability outcomes through the IS rating scheme
- Future IS Opportunities: map future IS market opportunities
A maximum of 40 participants will be accepted for each webinar.
Date & Time
Session 1: 8 May 2018 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm (Sydney time)
Session 2: 22 May 2018 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm (Sydney time)
PARTICIPANTS MUST ATTEND BOTH SESSIONS