This project by WBHO Infrastructure has registered for a Design v1.2 IS Rating.
The Western Roads Upgrade will transform the arterial road network in the western suburbs by boosting capacity and significantly improving road pavement conditions and network infrastructure. The project will deliver a combination of road widening, duplications and intersection upgrades on eight arterial roads in the western suburbs, including:
- Dunnings Road and Palmers Road upgrade, Point Cook Road to Princes Freeway, Point Cook;
- Palmers Road upgrade, Princes Freeway to Western Freeway, Truganina
- Derrimut Road upgrade, Sayers Road to Dohertys Road, Tarneit;
- Leakes Road upgrade, Fitzgerald Road to Derrimut Road, Truganina;
- Dohertys Road upgrade, Fitzgerald Road to Grieve Parade, Laverton North;
- Dohertys Road upgrade, Foundation Road to Palmers Road, Truganina;
- Princes Freeway/Forsyth Road interchange upgrade, Hoppers Crossing; and
- Duncans Road interchange, Werribee/Werribee South.
- Rating Type Road
- Registered Date February 2018
- State VIC
- Capital Value $630 Million
- Assessor Justin Petrie
- Other Key Stakeholders KBR, Pitt & Sherry, Hatch, Amey, Urbis, GTA consultants, Grimshaw Constructors
For more information on this project, visit the Victoria State Government website.